jueves, 1 de octubre de 2026

🚗🚲 TRANSPORT – VOCABULARY

TRANSPORT



ACTIVITIES

1. Circle the correct word ⭕

Rodea la palabra correcta.

  1. 🚗 car / train / plane
  2. ✈️ bus / plane / bike
  3. 🚲 ship / bike / taxi
  4. 🚂 train / helicopter / scooter
  5. 🚌 bus / car / motorbike
  6. 🚢 ship / taxi / plane

2. Complete the words ✏️

  • C _ R → car
  • B _ S → bus
  • B I K _ → bike
  • T R _ I N → train
  • P L _ N E → plane
  • S H _ P → ship
  • T _ X I → taxi
  • S C _ O T E R → scooter

3. Land, air or water? 🌍

Clasifica los transportes:

LAND 🚗 | AIR ✈️ | WATER 🚢

  • car
  • plane
  • train
  • ship
  • bus
  • helicopter
  • bike
  • taxi

4. Guess the transport! 🤔

Lee las pistas y adivina:

1. I have two wheels. You pedal me.
👉 __________

2. I fly in the sky.
👉 __________

3. I travel on rails.
👉 __________

4. I travel on water.
👉 __________

5. I take many people around the city.
👉 __________


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario